Within the sphere of employment law, it is best to prevent labour disputes through strict compliance with labour laws. While labour laws are not highly complex, they are intricate and detailed, with very specific requirements for compliance.
Our labour services include:
- Drafting contracts & policies
- Chairing disciplinary hearings
- CCMA & labour court representation
- Dispute resolution
- Employment issues
- Investigations & polygraphing
- General advice
- Inspections by the labour department
While disputes are inevitable, you can protect your business by ensuring that they are always without merit by following labour laws, and bringing in a legal representative to handle and diffuse disputes, negotiate settlements and prevent litigation.